This policy will outline how your personal information is collected and used. By providing us with your personal information and clicking the check box to opt in you consent to this policy and use of information outlined herein.
1. Personal Information
Personal information is any information that you provide to us that identifies you or would enable someone to contact you. This includes but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
2. How We Collect Your Information
We collect information that you provide to us through our website. We collect information that you provide to us when you visit our booth at trade shows. We also collect non-personally identifying information about how you use our web site while you are visiting it.
3. How we use your information
We may use your information to contact you by phone or electronic messages including but not limited to email and text messages, for the purposes of:
- Providing you with information you have requested from us
- To share industry news and information with you
- Offering you products and services
- To solicit you to purchase products and services, including through commercial electronic messages
- To gather information from you to improve our products and services
4. Anti-Spam Policy
Our Anti-Spam Policy tolerates only permission-based email. You may choose to opt-out of any of our mailing lists at any time. All mass marketing and newsletter emails sent to you will be compliant with CASL and will include a link to unsubscribe from further communication on that topic.
If you fill in one of the contact forms on any of our web sites, you are giving us permission to contact you using that information.
Electronic communication you receive from us will include the name and address for the sender as well as who the email is being sent on behalf of.
Individual email related to commercial activity that you receive from anyone in our group of companies will contain a proper email signature.
At any point in time you may opt out from receiving communication from us by:
- Clicking the link at the bottom of our communications which indicates "unsubscribe," or;
- By contacting the privacy officer below and supplying the email address or phone number where you received communication from us and specifying that you would like to be unsubscribed from future communication.
6. Sharing of Information
We will never share, rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
7. Security and Privacy
We employ reasonable safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
8. Third-Party Links
Some of the links on our website direct you to third parties. We are in no way responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites.
If you have a question, complaint or other inquiry concerning the use of your personal information or this policy please direct your inquiry by mail or by phone to our privacy officer:Attn: Teresa Herd
Western Ag Global
804 Central Ave
Saskatoon, SK S7N 2G6